Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq receives the representative of the World Food Program in Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq receives the representative of the World Food Program in Ir Empty The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq receives the representative of the World Food Program in Ir

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2022, 5:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq receives the representative of the World Food Program in Iraq

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhif, received today, Thursday, the country director and representative of the Food Program in Iraq, Mr. Ali Reda Qureshi and his accompanying delegation. 
    During the meeting, aspects of bilateral cooperation between the Central Bank of Iraq and the World Food Program were discussed, and methodologies for developing the Central Bank's initiatives were also discussed.
    His Excellency stressed during the meeting that the Central Bank of Iraq played a major role in moving the wheel of the Iraqi economy and its progress, as our development initiatives, which exceeded 17 trillion dinars, targeted active and vital sectors, including all segments and categories of Iraqi society.
    His Excellency welcomed the proposals and ideas put forward by the delegation during the meeting, especially with regard to the Bank's initiatives in the fields of renewable energy and the agricultural sector, and their access to a wide segment of farmers, the use of modern irrigation methods, and their maximization of the benefit of the beneficiaries of these initiatives.
    The delegation praised the initiatives of the Central Bank of Iraq and its transition from the traditional role to modern banking, and its active role in supporting the Iraqi economy, stressing its interest in the initiatives of the Central Bank in the agricultural sector and clean energy.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:57 pm