Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The truthful: Al-Abadi is out of accounts, and we will vote for Barham Salih

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The truthful: Al-Abadi is out of accounts, and we will vote for Barham Salih Empty The truthful: Al-Abadi is out of accounts, and we will vote for Barham Salih

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2022, 4:17 am

[size=35][size=35]The truthful: Al-Abadi is out of accounts, and we will vote for Barham Salih[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-23 | 14:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Saturday, the Al-Sadiqoon Parliamentary Bloc confirmed that next week will witness a session to pass the President of the Republic.

The deputy of the bloc said[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3399326309/%D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A/ar/]Ahmed al-Musawi[/url]During his speech to the program "Belkhotzil", which is broadcast by Alsumaria satellite channel, he said:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I violated the rule[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]With its recent bombing of the Barkh resort.”

He added, “The positions of the political blocs in the beginning were good, but we hoped that they would be reflected in the parliament session that was held today,” noting that “the Foreign Minister confirmed the exposure of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For more than 22,000 violations before[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' He asked, 'Where was she?[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/43996/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/url]About all these violations?

He continued, "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No contracts have been made to equip the armed forces since 2016."

Al-Moussawi pointed out that the House of Representatives did not take any deterrent measures during its session, which was held today. He noted that "next week will witness a session to pass the President of the Republic," adding: "The framework decided not to wait for the Kurds if they delayed more."

He explained, "Parliament had previously voted for all foreign forces to leave the country, but the government of[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1016509584/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%81%D9%89 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A/ar/]Mustafa Al-Kazemi[/url]It failed and left those forces on Iraqi soil."

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:17 pm