Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: There is no solution to Parliament and no elections unless the Parliament returns to sess

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: There is no solution to Parliament and no elections unless the Parliament returns to sess Empty Al-Maliki: There is no solution to Parliament and no elections unless the Parliament returns to sess

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Aug 2022, 4:44 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Maliki: There is no solution to Parliament and no elections unless the Parliament returns to session[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-08 | 15:32
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, announced on Monday his refusal to dissolve parliament and hold early elections before the parliament returns to session.

Al-Maliki said in a television interview on the occasion of Ashura, "The Tuff Revolution has proven that the strength of tyranny, deviation and infidelity, no matter how branched off, the nation will gather its scattered, even after a while."

He added that "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a country of components and its people are made up of components, and only the will of the entire people can be imposed on it and through its constitutional institutions represented by the elected parliament."

Al-Maliki added, "There is no solution for Parliament, no regime change, and no early elections except for the parliament's return to meeting, and it is the one who discusses these demands, and what it decides we proceed with because [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and its system are in our hands."

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:23 pm