Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: Early elections in Iraq are the solution to the political crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: Early elections in Iraq are the solution to the political crisis Empty Maliki: Early elections in Iraq are the solution to the political crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Aug 2016, 4:04 am

Maliki: Early elections in Iraq are the solution to the political crisis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The head of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki to resolve theexisting political crisis due to thepeople through the electoral process.  
    Maliki said in an interview with theIranian news agency that theacceleration of early elections, perhaps the solution and take advantage of the crisis to form apolitical majority take it upon themselves to solve these problems and conduct of governance, noting that some of the blocks and political parties did not accept the idea ofearly elections because they are taking advantage of this situation and turned some of them to the warlords and the economy ,and some of them to addresses Sیasیh.oadav al - Maliki said the harmony of the National Alliance will form a big part of the solution, not the solution, pointing out that what happened in the recently Last out of the alliance in demonstrations and break - ins to the House of Representatives and the Office of the coalition government is too weak, revealing Maliki 'sattempts to restructure the National Alliance on the basis that have periodically leadership and a higher committee co -ordinating and consensual decisions are binding on strategic issues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 6:21 am