Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq loses 3 trillion dinars in one year due to the corruption of outlets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq loses 3 trillion dinars in one year due to the corruption of outlets Empty Iraq loses 3 trillion dinars in one year due to the corruption of outlets

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Aug 2022, 7:02 am

[size=38]Iraq loses 3 trillion dinars in one year due to the corruption of outlets[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Obelisk: The economic expert, Manar Al-Obaidi, revealed, on Wednesday, August 10, 2022, that Iraq lost more than three trillion dinars during the past year 2021 due to the waste taking place at the border crossings.
    Al-Obaidi said in a clarification on Facebook, which was followed by the obelisk, that "seven countries announced the volume of their exports to Iraq in 2021, which amounted to more than 37 billion dollars, according to official reports issued by the customs authorities in those countries."
    Al-Obaidi added: On the other hand, the Iraqi Customs Authority announced its data published by the Central Bureau of Statistics, in which it stated that the total volume of Iraq's imports amounted to 16 billion US dollars, and that the volume of Iraq's imports from these seven countries amounted to only 7 billion dollars, a difference of 30 billion dollars.
    He explained, "This big difference indicates the volume of unregistered goods entering Iraq through unofficial ports or through unofficial ways, which led to Iraq's loss of more than 3 trillion Iraqi dinars as a minimum as a result of customs not obtaining the imported materials, which reflects the volume of waste that occurs in the field of ports." border, which has been talked about for a long time, but it is still clearly far from the required efficiency.”
    Al-Obaidi indicated that "the Central Bank of Iraq sold more than 37 billion US dollars in 2021, most of which were to cover Iraq's imports, according to the data of the Central Bank."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:25 am