Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani congratulates the new British Prime Minister: We look forward to strengthening our

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani congratulates the new British Prime Minister: We look forward to strengthening our Empty Nechirvan Barzani congratulates the new British Prime Minister: We look forward to strengthening our

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2022, 5:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Nechirvan Barzani congratulates the new British Prime Minister: We look forward to strengthening our strong ties and common values[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Monday (September 5, 2022), the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, congratulated Liz Terrace on the occasion of her assumption of the position of British Prime Minister, expressing his aspiration to continue strengthening ties, common values ​​and values.[/size]
    [size=45]"Congratulations to Liz Truss on her election as Conservative Party Leader and as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom," the Territory President said in a tweet on Twitter.[/size]
    [size=45]I wish her success in her mission and look forward to working with her to further strengthen our strong bonds and shared values.[/size]

[size=45]Trass won the leadership of the Conservative Party and the presidency of the British government to succeed Boris Johnson, after the Conservative Party announced today, Monday, the results of its internal elections.[/size]
    [size=45]Terrace received 66% of the Conservative vote.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:22 pm