Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Digital bullying” threatens Iraqi children.. Urgent government and parliamentary intervention is re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Digital bullying” threatens Iraqi children.. Urgent government and parliamentary intervention is re Empty “Digital bullying” threatens Iraqi children.. Urgent government and parliamentary intervention is re

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Oct 2022, 5:24 am

“Digital bullying” threatens Iraqi children.. Urgent government and parliamentary intervention is required
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 8, 2022

Today, Saturday, Fadel Al-Gharawi, an expert in the field of human rights, confirmed that children in Iraq are exposed on a daily basis to “digital bullying” and “discrimination” in the most serious violation that threatens their rights.
    Al-Gharawi said, “The United Nations Human Rights Council, in a resolution, called on states to take all appropriate measures to prevent and protect children from all forms of discrimination and violence, including in digital contexts, and to establish well-resourced bodies responsible for preventing, combating and addressing the negative effects of bullying. online, among other measures.
    Al-Gharawi added, "Childhood in Iraq is experiencing many challenges and violations, with high rates of beggary, dropping out of schools, employment and trafficking, and thousands of children are still in the camps."
    Al-Gharawi called on the Iraqi government and parliament to “take urgent measures to combat digital bullying directed at children and legislate the Child Protection Law and set deterrent penalties for the parties and individuals who bully children,” calling for “the establishment of a committee linked to the prime minister’s office to develop a national policy to combat digital bullying.”

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:34 am