Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United Nations Mission: The 2023 budget decision before the end of the year is urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent - The United Nations Mission: The 2023 budget decision before the end of the year is urgent Empty The United Nations Mission: The 2023 budget decision before the end of the year is urgent

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2022, 5:24 am

The United Nations Mission: The 2023 budget decision before the end of the year is urgent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the United Nations mission called on the active actors in Iraq for dialogue and to meet the needs of the people.
    The mission stated in a statement, "The Iraqis went to the polls a year ago in the hope of drawing a new future for their country, and the elections were held with great difficulty, which came as a result of popular pressure through protests that swept across the country, in which several hundred Iraqi youth were killed and thousands were injured." That "democratic practice was followed by divisive policies that generated general and bitter disappointment."
    And she added, "Iraq does not have much time," noting that "the protracted crisis portends more instability and also threatens the livelihoods of citizens."
    And she stressed, "The adoption of the 2023 budget before the end of the year is urgent," noting that "
    And she continued, "Now is the time for the political class to take responsibility and match words with deeds," stressing that "all actors must engage in dialogue without preconditions and collectively agree on the main results by making concessions that reaffirm their stated goal, which is to meet the needs of the Iraqi people." and the formation of a government with full and effective powers.

51 . views
    Added 10/10/2022 - 9:18 AM
    Update 10/10/2022 - 12:40 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:52 am