Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Granting graduation certificates to 60 students and appointing 45 of them as judges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Granting graduation certificates to 60 students and appointing 45 of them as judges Empty Granting graduation certificates to 60 students and appointing 45 of them as judges

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2022, 5:28 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Granting graduation certificates to 60 students and appointing 45 of them as judges[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]60 students graduated from the Judicial Institute in its fourth session with official ceremonies and under the supervision of the Minister of Justice of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Firsat Ahmed.[/size]
    [size=45]The Department of Information and Information in the Kurdistan Regional Government said in a statement, "On Tuesday, October 18, 2022, the graduation ceremony of the fourth session of the Judicial Institute was held under the supervision of Firsat Ahmed, Minister of Justice of the Kurdistan Regional Government."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement of the Department of Information and Information added, “During the ceremony, certificates were awarded to all 60 students who participated in the course, including 24 women and 36 men.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement indicated that "of these, 45 will become judges and 15 will be appointed as members of the Public Prosecution, according to the need and according to a plan with the Kurdistan Regional Judicial Council."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:26 am