Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to increase oil production with a Russian company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans to increase oil production with a Russian company Empty Iraq plans to increase oil production with a Russian company

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2022, 5:18 am

Iraq plans to increase oil production with a Russian company

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, an Iraqi oil official announced plans to increase production in the Badra field with the Russian company, "Gazprom Neft." 
    Ali al-Wardi, an official in the Iraqi Oil Ministry, told the Russian "Sputnik" news agency that it is scheduled to increase the volume of oil production in the Badra field in Iraq with the Russian "Gazprom Neft".
    In response to a question about cooperation with a Russian company in the Badra field, the official said: "This is an old contract... Gazprom Neft continues to work under this contract. There are plans to increase oil production in this field."
    Earlier, Iraqi Oil Minister Ihsan Ismail said that Baghdad wants to sign a contract with the Russian "Gazprom Neft" to improve conditions for the development of the Badra field.
    "Gazprom Neft" is working in Iraq on the Badra project, and in the Kurdistan Region within the Garmian (Sarkala field) and Shakl projects.
    Earlier, the OPEC + countries, including Iraq, expressed their support for the decision to cut production that was approved this month.
    This comes after the United States said that Saudi Arabia pushed some countries in the group to take this decision, in an escalation of a war of words with Riyadh, according to Reuters.

69 . views
    Added 10/22/22 - 9:08 AM
    Update 10/22/22 - 1:15 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:31 pm