Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 million metric tons of Russian production company in Badra oil field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 million metric tons of Russian production company in Badra oil field Empty 3 million metric tons of Russian production company in Badra oil field

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Aug 2016, 3:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kazibrom doubled production Badra oil field
    3 million metric tons of Russian production company in Badra oil field

Author: HAA 
    Editor: AZ 08/18/2016 20:24 Number ofViews: 1858 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Kazibrom oil Russian company operating in the Badra oil field , announced on Thursday that all the produced crude oil over thepast two years amounted to 3 million tons, while attributed the rise in production to business investments in the field. The website Sputnik news Russian in the news I followed ( the long - Presse ), that "Kazibrom company has been able to pump oil from approximately 3 million tons of crude oil in the Badra field during the past two years," attributed the rise in production to "business investments in the field."

He said the site, that "the volume of oil production from the Badra field has exceeded since the beginning of the year 2016 an average of 1.3 million metric tons."
    The Kazibrom company has introduced early this year, four oil wells into production in the field, bringing in oil production averaged 30,500 barrels per day, at a time when drilling another four wells in the hope of finishing them with the beginning of the year 2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:50 pm