Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A “significant and sudden” drop in the dollar exchange rates in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A “significant and sudden” drop in the dollar exchange rates in Baghdad Empty A “significant and sudden” drop in the dollar exchange rates in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2022, 7:06 am

A “significant and sudden” drop in the dollar exchange rates in Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 24, 2022

The exchange rates of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar fell "significantly and surprisingly" today, Monday, in the main stock exchange in the capital, Baghdad, while it witnessed stability in the Kurdistan Region.
    A source said that the central Al-Kifah and Al-Harithiya stock exchanges in Baghdad recorded this morning an exchange rate of 146350 Iraqi dinars for every 100 US dollars, while the prices on Sunday were 146700 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars, indicating that the dollar exchange rate witnessed a decline of about 400 dinars within hours at a new price that seems surprising to currency customers.
    He pointed out that buying and selling prices decreased in banking shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price amounted to 147,000 dinars per $100, while the purchase prices amounted to 146,000 dinars.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:14 pm