Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary proposal to prepare a budget for three years.. Find out the details

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary proposal to prepare a budget for three years.. Find out the details Empty A parliamentary proposal to prepare a budget for three years.. Find out the details

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Nov 2022, 6:07 am

A parliamentary proposal to prepare a budget for three years.. Find out the details
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

November 6, 2022

Today, Sunday, independent MP Hamid Al-Maliki revealed a parliamentary proposal to prepare a medium-term budget for a period of three years.
    Al-Maliki said in a press conference held in the House of Representatives: “There is a parliamentary proposal submitted to the Ministry of Planning and the Parliamentary Finance Committee to prepare a medium-term budget for a period of three years, based on the provisions of Article 4 Second of the Financial Management Law No. 6 of 2019.”
    He added, "The proposal provides for the Federal Ministry of Finance to prepare a medium-term budget for a period of three years, to be submitted once and legislated, and the first year is obligatory and for the Council of Ministers, based on a proposal from the Ministries of Finance and Planning to amend it for the second and third years and with the approval of the House of Representatives."
    He continued, "We asked the above authorities to consider this proposal, which is based on realistic justifications and with the aim of developing a financial plan for the state with an average time ceiling," stressing the need to "implement programs and projects and estimate revenues and current and investment expenditures."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:42 pm