Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan Friday PM "Internationalism is a Big Deal" 11-11-2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan Friday PM "Internationalism is a Big Deal" 11-11-2022 Empty MilitiaMan Friday PM "Internationalism is a Big Deal" 11-11-2022

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Nov 2022, 5:48 am

[size=30]MilitiaMan Friday PM "Internationalism is a Big Deal" 11-11-2022[/size]
    KTFA:
    The governor of the Central Bank denies talking about fixing the exchange rate for years
    Economie  2022-11-10

Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb Mikheib denied the talk about fixing the exchange rate for years.
    An informed source said in an interview with[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url], that "the governor of the central bank denies his talk about the current dollar price, which will be established for other years to come."
    He was the prime minister[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1199849658/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF %D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Muhammed Shiaa Al-Sudani [/url]He confirmed, a few days ago, that the decision to raise the dollar exchange rate was not accompanied by measures to protect the vulnerable classes.  LINK
    MilitiaMan:  Kinda like, "Hey it wasn't me that talked about that.. They did.. lol" "Doesn't make it not true, but, it wasn't me.". lol.. "By the way it (the xr)(Exchange rate?)  will be established for years to come.. Just so you know.." lol imo.. ~ MM

Samson:  Central Bank Governor: We were keen to facilitate the procedures for opening the first branch of a private bank abroad
    11th November, 2022
    The Governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb, confirmed that the bank was keen to support the "Development Bank" and facilitate the procedures for opening the bank's branch in the Emirate of Dubai
    Ghaleb said in an interview with "Economy News", that the Development Bank "opened branches inside Iraq and spread in almost all governorates, and worked to provide international requirements and standards for launching to the regional region, and its first step was the UAE
    Ghalib added, "We were keen to support this bank and facilitate all procedures for it, and we communicated with the UAE Central Bank, who were keen with us to provide these requirements and complete the fundamental procedures to open this branch
    He continued, "We, as the management of the Central Bank of Iraq, were keen to attend the opening of this branch, as it is the first private sector bank to open a branch outside Iraq to strengthen economic relations between the two countries    LINK
    MilitiaMan:  Opening the first private sector bank outside of Iraq is not a small accomplishment. It actually has massive implications, imo.
    Internationalism is a big deal and it will require an international relationship at a higher level than it is today. 
    Lets see what the Kurds bring to town, at anytime now. I suspect when they arrive it will be with the two Minister picks and the need to see the Mechanism that the HCL will require, as likely the new private sector bank branch will too.. ~ MM

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:35 am