Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Health: The state must be supported by the national health product and reduce dependence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Health: The state must be supported by the national health product and reduce dependence Empty Minister of Health: The state must be supported by the national health product and reduce dependence

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Nov 2022, 6:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Minister of Health: The state must be supported by the national health product and reduce dependence on the importer[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-25 | 05:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Local
    Health Minister Saleh Al-Hasnawi stressed the need to increase the level of production in the national health facility to achieve self-sufficiency of sterilizers and disinfectants in departments, hospitals and health centers.

According to a statement by the Ministry of Health, Al-Hasnawi said, "The state is determined, according to its government program, to support national products and reduce dependence on foreign imports." achieving self-sufficiency.

In turn, the director of production at the factory, Wameed Munther, referred to "providing many specialized courses, seminars and workshops for health personnel, regarding the use of these products in sterilizing and fogging operating theaters and hospital departments in a way that serves the preventive purpose of using them in the health departments of Baghdad and the provinces," according to the statement.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:16 am