Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Health: The Prime Minister provided facilities and exceptions to support the health syst

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Health: The Prime Minister provided facilities and exceptions to support the health syst Empty Minister of Health: The Prime Minister provided facilities and exceptions to support the health syst

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2023, 5:10 am

Minister of Health: The Prime Minister provided facilities and exceptions to support the health system

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Minister of Health, Saleh Al-Hasnawi, confirmed today, Monday, that the government has placed the health program among its priorities, noting that Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani has provided facilities and exceptions to support the health system.
    Al-Hasnawi said, “The work environment is full of problems, and the health system is not without errors, and work is continuing to develop solutions to them.”
    He pointed out that "the Ministry is working to localize the pharmaceutical industries," adding that "the localization of the industry was an element of eliminating Covid-19."
    He added, "Government health facilities receive between 70 to 80 million citizens annually."
    He praised "the Prime Minister's efforts and placing the health system among his priorities," noting that "the government program included a large space for health services."
    He stressed that "the Prime Minister provided facilities and exceptions to support the health system," pointing out that "Parliament and the Health and Environment Committee worked to overcome the difficulties related to the health system."

Views 20
    Added 12/11/2023 - 1:13 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:14 pm