Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq.. Arresting an investment chief on charges of corruption in the $240 million project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq.. Arresting an investment chief on charges of corruption in the $240 million project Empty Iraq.. Arresting an investment chief on charges of corruption in the $240 million project

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2023, 4:42 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq.. Arresting an investment chief on charges of corruption in the $240 million project[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    General view of the Basmaya residential project in Baghdad - expressive image. Archives
    The Supreme Commission for Combating Corruption, affiliated to the Iraqi Federal Integrity Commission, announced, on Monday, the arrest of the head of Salah El-Din Investment on charges of corruption related to a huge housing project.[/size]
    [size=45]The commission said in a statement on its official website that it was able to “execute an arrest warrant against the head of the Salah al-Din Investment Commission, against the background of a request for a benefit to perform one of the work of the job.”[/size]
    [size=45]And she confirmed, “After monitoring, investigating and monitoring phone calls, she was able to seize 5 accused in flagrante delicto while receiving $49,000 out of $100,000 from a complainant who was subjected to blackmail and bargaining, in exchange for reactivating the investment license granted for a project to establish a residential complex in the city of Samarra, at a value of 240 million dollars.[/size]
    [size=45]And she indicated that “the agreement included granting an amount of 3% of the total value of the project after they settled the matter with the head of the Salahuddin Governorate Investment Commission.”[/size]
    [size=45]The commission added that “the defendants confessed to agreeing to grant an amount of 3% of the total value of the project to the head of the Salah al-Din Governorate Investment Commission, i.e. more than 10 billion dinars (about $7 million) after reactivating the investment license by the investment commission in the province, as well as $100,000 in two installments.[/size]
    [size=45]And she explained that “the Central Anti-Corruption Criminal Court issued, after apprehending the accused in flagrante delicto while receiving the sum of 49 thousand dollars and signing the agreement with the complainant, an arrest and search warrant against the head of the investment commission in the province,” pointing out that “after the implementation of the order and the recording of the statements of the accused and their judicial certification, I decided to detain them pending investigation.”[/size]
    [size=45]Free - Dubai[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:21 pm