Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: One of the reasons for the fluctuation of the dollar exchange rate is the lac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: One of the reasons for the fluctuation of the dollar exchange rate is the lac Empty Parliamentary Finance: One of the reasons for the fluctuation of the dollar exchange rate is the lac

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:35 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance: One of the reasons for the fluctuation of the dollar exchange rate is the lack of an electronic system[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee indicated, on Monday, that one of the reasons for the fluctuation of the dollar exchange rate is the lack of an electronic system, stressing that this aims to regulate the movement of funds.[/size]
    [size=45]A member of the Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, said, in a press statement, that “the financial electronic system project was proposed years ago in the Finance Committee and other committees, as well as by some ministers and economists, but the issue did not find the required response.”[/size]
    [size=45]Cougar added, "One of the reasons for the conflict between the dollar and the Iraqi dinar is the lack of an electronic system, and therefore the movement of funds is not clear," stressing "the importance of the country heading in this direction as it regulates the movement of funds."[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the economic expert, Amer Al-Jawahiry, stated that “strong decisions must be issued capable of transforming the financial system into an electronic one and taking all measures,” stressing the need for “the presence of a specialized team that lays the basis for work on the matter.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "We must keep pace with change and keep pace with the development taking place in the world in terms of the electronic system and other developments."[/size]
    [size=45]N.A[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 pm