Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abtan: money will not be an obstacle to the establishment of youth activities and sports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abtan: money will not be an obstacle to the establishment of youth activities and sports Empty Abtan: money will not be an obstacle to the establishment of youth activities and sports

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Sep 2014, 3:21 pm

Abtan: money will not be an obstacle to the establishment of youth activities and sports

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} visited the Minister of Youth and Sports, Abdul-Hussein Abtan city youth in Palestine Street, which includes a set of stadiums, auditoriums and sports facilities, as well as most of the departments of the ministry, stressing that the money would not be an obstacle to the establishment of youth activities and sports.

He stressed Abtan in a statement received {Euphrates News} Today a copy of it, "stressed the need to develop security plans to preserve the lives of the staff of the ministry, particularly as we live under attack barbarism of Daash and the like. 
    emphasized the role of the media ministry and its importance in the transfer of the activities of the ministry in all its departments and its directorates and centers youth, not only in his work on the activities of the minister exclusively. 
    Speaking of forums and youth centers in the provinces between the minister that the money will not be an obstacle to the establishment of youth activities and sports where. 
    , and the assumption by the Minister of Youth and Sports, Abdul-Hussein Abtan his new position on Wednesday during a ceremony official Wazzarh.anthy building erected in 10 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...p?storyid=63662

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:28 am