Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abtan: Next year will see the real start of the reconstruction of sports facilities in the liberated

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abtan: Next year will see the real start of the reconstruction of sports facilities in the liberated Empty Abtan: Next year will see the real start of the reconstruction of sports facilities in the liberated

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 4:08 am

Abtan: Next year will see the real start of the reconstruction of sports facilities in the liberated areas
    November 28 2017 09:38 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abtan: Shaab International Stadium is a gate to lift the ban on Baghdad[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Minister of Youth and Sports Abdul Hussein Abtan said that the beginning of 2018 will see the real start of the reconstruction of sports facilities in the liberated areas. 

Abtan said during his visit to the Fallujah Youth and Sports Forum on the sidelines of his visit to the city of Fallujah accompanied by Anbar governor Mohammed Halbusi, "The reconstruction of sports facilities and the return of sport to the city of Fallujah and liberated provinces is complementary to the liberalization and the elimination of gangs, May face them, drug Cadman and other problems. " 

The minister said that the ministry will make every effort to restore sports in the liberated provinces through the reconstruction of sports facilities and support clubs and popular teams, explaining that the return of sport to the liberated provinces means the exercise of daily life normally. 

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:26 am