Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq imported oil products worth more than $5 billionproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq imported oil products worth more than $5 billionproposals from Empty Economist: Iraq imported oil products worth more than $5 billionproposals from

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023, 4:16 am

Economist: Iraq imported oil products worth more than $5 billion[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11:17 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Monday, economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi revealed the volume of Iraq's import of oil products during the year 2022, while noting that its value amounted to more than $5 billion. 
    Al-Marsoumi said in a post I followed (Baghdad Today) that "Iraq's imports of oil products in 2022 amounted to a total of $5.299 billion, of which $3.873 billion was for gasoline, and $1.195 billion for gasoline." 
    He added that "the proportion of gasoline out of the total imported oil products amounted to 73%." 
    He pointed out that "Iraq's exports of petroleum products in 2022 amounted to a total value of about 3.971 billion dollars, including fuel oil (black oil) at about 3.164 billion dollars." 
    He explained that "the price of a ton of black oil exported amounted to 565.9 dollars, while the proportion of black oil in total exports amounted to 79.7%."   
    He pointed out that "net imports of petroleum products for the year 2022 amounted to 1.328 billion dollars." 
    At the end of 2022, Al-Monitor reported on the Department of Petroleum Products Distribution in Iraq, during which it explained that Iraq consumes 32 million liters of burnt fuel daily, and 25 million liters of diesel, with a deficit of 21 million liters per day, which is covered through continuous imports.
    Accordingly, the cost of Iraq importing derivatives within two years is capable of establishing refineries that will stop the import of oil products and achieve self-sufficiency.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 10:24 pm