Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Health: 130 private and investment hospitals in Iraq do not meet the requirements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Health: 130 private and investment hospitals in Iraq do not meet the requirements Empty Parliamentary Health: 130 private and investment hospitals in Iraq do not meet the requirements

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:17 pm

Parliamentary Health: 130 private and investment hospitals in Iraq do not meet the requirements

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-11 09:21
    Font

Shafaq News/ The head of the Parliamentary Health Committee, Majid Shankali revealed, on Saturday, that there are 130 private and investment hospitals in Iraq that are not fit to be a hospital due to their small size, stressing that his committee is following up on this issue with the Ministry of Health.

Shankali told Shafaq News agency, "We see many private hospitals that are not fit to be a hospital, and we will also follow them up through the work of the Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee, as there are 95 private hospitals and also 35 investment hospitals that were established in cooperation with the Investment Authority."
    He added, "All of these hospitals need great follow-up, because the previous controls for establishing a hospital determined that the area of ​​the hospital should be no less than 600 square meters, and this area is very small. Rather, the area of ​​the National Hospital should be larger than that, and it must contain yards, gardens, and a lot." of other things."
    "The area of ​​the hospital should not be less than 2,500 square meters or more, but due to special circumstances and the lack of lands within the cities, these hospitals were built, and in fact they also do not meet the ambition," Shinkali added.
    He concluded by saying, "The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee is following up on this issue with advanced cadres in the Ministry of Health to develop the work of government and private hospitals and establish specialized centers."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:14 am