Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary threat to scandalize hospitals.. Basra Health Director “corrupt and failed”: Nominate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary threat to scandalize hospitals.. Basra Health Director “corrupt and failed”: Nominate  Empty Parliamentary threat to scandalize hospitals.. Basra Health Director “corrupt and failed”: Nominate

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2024, 4:37 am

Parliamentary threat to scandalize hospitals.. Basra Health Director “corrupt and failed”: Nominate someone else for us
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Monday (February 26, 2024), the representative of Basra Governorate, Uday Awad, attacked the governorate’s health director, describing what he described as a corrupt and failed personality.
    Awad wrote in a tweet on his personal account on the “X” platform, followed by “Baghdad Today”: The Director of Basra Health is a corrupt and failed person, and the Minister of Health bears that. This destruction is for the benefit of investors in private hospitals, and most of them, and this indicates the existence of a connection between Basra Health and these investors. The victim is the visual citizen.”
    He added, "The Basra Doctors Syndicate must nominate for us competent figures to manage Basra's health. If the minister insists on the current failed director remaining, we will have another say and we will expose corruption in hospitals and health centers in front of everyone and in the presence of the media."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm