Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Globally.. Iraq climbs one rank with the cheapest price of gasoline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Globally.. Iraq climbs one rank with the cheapest price of gasoline Empty Globally.. Iraq climbs one rank with the cheapest price of gasoline

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2023, 4:11 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Globally.. Iraq climbs one rank with the cheapest price of gasoline[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq rose one rank among the world's cheapest fuel (gasoline) countries after maintaining the price locally, according to the global petrol prices website.[/size]
    [size=45]The site said in its table for the month of March 2023, "Iraq rose one place to reach the 11th rank in the world with the cheapest gasoline in the world among the 170 countries listed in the table, after it maintained the price of gasoline sold locally at 514 cents per liter."[/size]
    [size=45]The table added, “Iraq rose a rank after Nigeria raised gasoline prices locally to 558 cents per liter, and thus fell to 14th place in the list after it sold the price of gasoline during the past month at 446 cents,” noting that “Iraq came in fifth place in the Arab world after each of Libya, Syria, Algeria and Kuwait.”[/size]
    [size=45]Globally, according to the table, “Venezuela came first with the cheapest gasoline prices among the countries of the world, at 16 cents per liter, followed by Libya second, then Iran third, Angola fourth, and Algeria fifth, while Hong Kong came last at $2.942 per liter of gasoline, preceded by Syria at a price of 2.614. dollars per liter.[/size]
    [size=45]N.A[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:46 pm