Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of 170 countries, Iraq climbs one rank with the cheapest gasoline price

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of 170 countries, Iraq climbs one rank with the cheapest gasoline price Empty Out of 170 countries, Iraq climbs one rank with the cheapest gasoline price

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 4:51 am

Out of 170 countries, Iraq climbs one rank with the cheapest gasoline price
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:5
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    Iraq rose one place to reach the 13th rank with the cheapest fuel prices (gasoline), according to the global petrol prices website.
    And a table of the site for the month of July 2023, seen by "Baghdad Today", showed that "Iraq rose to the 13th rank with the cheapest countries in the world in gasoline among the 170 countries listed in the table, after it was in the 14th rank in the month of June," noting that "the price of gasoline sold locally reached At a rate of 573 cents per liter during the current month of July.
    He added, "Iraq came after Venezuela, which ranked first with the cheapest prices for gasoline sold locally at 4 cents, followed by Iran second, then Libya third, Algeria fourth, Kuwait fifth, Angola sixth, Egypt seventh, Turkmenistan eighth, Malaysia came ninth, Kazakhstan tenth, Bahrain ranked 11th, Bolivia ranked 12th, and Iraq ranked 13th, indicating that Iraq replaced Nigeria, which raised gasoline prices to 691 cents, while Hong Kong ranked last at $2.992 per liter of gasoline, followed by Iceland at $2.251 per liter.
    Iraq sells regular gasoline at filling stations from its existing refineries, while it imports the improved (high-octane) from abroad to cover its domestic needs.
    And a table of the same site for the month of June showed that Iraq maintained the 14th rank with the cheapest countries in the world with gasoline out of 170 countries listed in the table.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 10:17 pm