Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq falls two ranks in the world with the cheapest price of gasoline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq falls two ranks in the world with the cheapest price of gasoline Empty Iraq falls two ranks in the world with the cheapest price of gasoline

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2023, 5:10 am

Iraq falls two ranks in the world with the cheapest price of gasoline

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Iraq fell two ranks globally among the world's cheapest fuel (gasoline) countries, reaching the 13th rank in the world, according to the global petrol prices website.
    The site said in its table for the month of May 2023, which was viewed by Al-Iqtisad News, that "Iraq fell to 13th place after it was ranked 11th in the world with the cheapest gasoline in the world among the 170 countries listed in the table, after the price of gasoline sold locally reached 573 cents." per liter during the current month of May.
    He added, "Iraq came after Venezuela, which ranked first with the cheapest price of gasoline sold locally at 4 cents, followed by Iran second, then Libya third, Angola fourth, Algeria fifth, Kuwait sixth, Egypt seventh, Turkmenistan eighth, Malaysia came ninth, Kazakhstan tenth, Bahrain ranked 11th, Bolivia ranked 12th, while Hong Kong ranked last with $2.961 per liter of gasoline, preceded by Monaco at $2.284 per liter.
    Last March, Iraq rose to the lowest country in the world with local gasoline prices, after Nigeria raised domestic gasoline prices to 558 cents per liter, thus dropping it to 14th place on the list.

Views 96
    Added 05/10/2023 - 9:59 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 1:34 pm