Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“After the Baghdad talks.” Abdullahian: The relationship with Riyadh has returned to normal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“After the Baghdad talks.” Abdullahian: The relationship with Riyadh has returned to normal Empty “After the Baghdad talks.” Abdullahian: The relationship with Riyadh has returned to normal

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2023, 4:40 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“After the Baghdad talks.” Abdullahian: The relationship with Riyadh has returned to normal[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian said, on Sunday, that Iranian-Saudi relations have returned to their status after the talks that took place in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45]Abdullahian confirmed, during a press conference in Tehran, that “5 rounds of talks were held in the capital, Baghdad, which led to the restoration of relations between Tehran and Riyadh,” noting that he would meet “the Saudi foreign minister soon.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained, “We exchanged messages with Saudi Arabia through the Swiss embassy, ​​in order to hold a bilateral meeting and implement the Beijing agreement,” noting that “we proposed three countries to Riyadh to hold the meeting with my Saudi counterpart.”[/size]
    [size=45]Abdollahian stressed, “We agreed with Riyadh to visit technical delegations, to inspect the embassies of the two countries and prepare for their reopening,” pointing out that there is “an agreement between Tehran and Riyadh to return diplomatic relations between the two countries to normal, and we are working to achieve stability in the region in cooperation with Saudi Arabia,” noting that “the Yemeni file is entrusted to the Yemenis, and the Yemeni authorities are the decision-makers in it.”[/size]
    [size=45]In addition, he revealed, “I discussed during my visit to the Emirates the Israeli threats,” stressing that “we will not allow any threat to our security from neighboring countries.” He also announced that the visit of the Secretary of the Iranian National Security Council, Ali Shamkhani, to Baghdad, “will witness the signing of a comprehensive security agreement with Iraq".[/size]
    [size=45]This morning, Ali Shamkhani, Secretary of the Iranian Supreme National Security Council, arrived in Baghdad on an official visit.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, received Shamkhani, accompanied by the head of the Central Bank of Iran and some foreign ministry aides.[/size]
    [size=45]Sources said, "Shamkhani will discuss the security file of the border areas between Iran and Iraq, with some officials in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 am