Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdullahian: Today’s Riyadh summit will send strong messages to warmongers in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdullahian: Today’s Riyadh summit will send strong messages to warmongers in the region Empty Abdullahian: Today’s Riyadh summit will send strong messages to warmongers in the region

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2023, 5:08 am

Abdullahian: Today’s Riyadh summit will send strong messages to warmongers in the region
    • Time: 11/11/2023 13:40:18

• Read: 494 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al-Furat News} Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian said that Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi called more than twenty days ago for holding a summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and that Saudi Arabia expressed its cooperation.
    Abdullahian added, before heading to Saudi Arabia to attend an “emergency Arab-Islamic summit to discuss the situation in the Palestinian territories”: “Given the importance of the development of the events in Gaza, the summit of the heads of Islamic and Arab countries means a joint meeting of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and the Arab League will be in Riyadh. The Iranian president will present during This summit proposes important proposals for a ceasefire, stopping genocide, continuing sending aid, lifting the siege, and stopping forced displacement from Gaza.”
    He pointed out that there will be more important proposals, as this summit is supposed to send strong messages to war advocates in the region to stop war crimes in Palestine, as he put it.
    Before leaving for Riyadh, Raisi said: “This visit takes place at the invitation of the President of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, whose current session is chaired by the Saudi King... We requested to hold this meeting dating back about a month ago, but for various reasons it was delayed, and it will be held today in Riyadh with the participation of leaders of Islamic countries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:33 pm