Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The orders have not been issued yet." A comment from the Sadrist movement regarding the approval of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The orders have not been issued yet." A comment from the Sadrist movement regarding the approval of Empty "The orders have not been issued yet." A comment from the Sadrist movement regarding the approval of

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2023, 5:10 am

"The orders have not been issued yet." A comment from the Sadrist movement regarding the approval of "St. Lego"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-28 05:09
    Font

Shafaq News/ A prominent leader in the Sadrist movement commented today, Tuesday, on the parliament's vote on the new election law according to the "St. Lego" system.

The leader told Shafaq News agency, "The Sadrist movement is not affected by any electoral system, whether it is multiple constituencies or one constituency for each governorate." During the elections, it was the first on all lists, in terms of the number of seats," noting that "its popular base is stable, obedient, and machine-made." The electoral party knows very well how to divide the votes of the Sadrists according to each law.
    The Sadrist leader, who asked not to be named, added, "The important thing is that the Sadrist movement has not yet decided to participate in the elections, whether local or parliamentary, and until this moment the leader of the movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, did not give any orders to prepare for the elections at all levels, and non-participation is possible." Very much, and the decision remains in the hands of al-Sadr.”
    The House of Representatives completed, at dawn on Monday (March 27), voting on the third amendment to the House of Representatives, provincial and district elections law No. 12 of 2018, in a session that witnessed complete chaos at the beginning of its session.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:19 pm