Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alliance Iraqi forces announce its commitment to the nomination Jabri served as Minister of Defense

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Alliance Iraqi forces announce its commitment to the nomination Jabri served as Minister of Defense  Empty Alliance Iraqi forces announce its commitment to the nomination Jabri served as Minister of Defense

Post by day dreamer Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:44 pm

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr]BAGHDAD / WAP / alliance announced Iraqi forces on Tuesday, his commitment to the nomination Jaber al-Jabri as the sole candidate for the position of defense minister.
    [/ltr]
    [ltr] The MP said the coalition forces Mohammed Karbouli in a press statement received news agency Baghdad International / WAP / copy of it, that "the differences between the forces of the coalition National about their candidate to the Interior Ministry, which is disrupting the vote on the candidate of the Ministry of Defense Jaber al-Jabri."

Karbouli added that "coalition forces Iraqi adheres Jabri nomination for the post of defense minister, and we will insist on taking this position is vital, being an independent person, and has no party affiliation, or knew him Ptasbh sectarian Aoualemzhba Aoualemnatqa."

Karbouli called the National Alliance to "give priority to the interest of the country to political differences, and work with partners to resolve the file candidates for security ministries during the meeting next Thursday," ./ ended 8[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:11 pm