Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Amending the salary scale is a separate law and has nothing to do with the bu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Amending the salary scale is a separate law and has nothing to do with the bu Empty Parliamentary Finance: Amending the salary scale is a separate law and has nothing to do with the bu

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2023, 4:43 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance: Amending the salary scale is a separate law and has nothing to do with the budget[/size]
    Economy
    10:13 - 2023-04-03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, confirmed that amending the salary scale is a separate law and has nothing to do with the budget.
    Al-Atwani said in a statement, "Some news websites and social media platforms circulated a statement attributed to us regarding including the amendment of the employees' salary scale within the 2023 budget."
    He added, "The amendment of the salary scale is currently in the stage of auditing and review by the government, and it is a separate law in itself, and it has nothing to do with the budget at all, as it is a government measure that is voted upon within the Council of Ministers, and we are closely following the stages of its completion as required." 
    And he continued, "As we urge the government committee in charge of amending the salary scale to complete its tasks as soon as possible, we hope that the Council of Ministers will expedite its ratification and implementation, in order to establish a state of job stability and ensure justice for all."
    He renewed his support for the direction of approving a new salary scale that guarantees justice and equality among state employees and treats those with lower ranks by reconsidering their nominal salaries, in a way that meets their needs and helps them face the high cost of living and other economic fluctuations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:56 pm