Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mandalawi and Al-Sudani stress the importance of expediting the legislation of the budget law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mandalawi and Al-Sudani stress the importance of expediting the legislation of the budget law Empty Al-Mandalawi and Al-Sudani stress the importance of expediting the legislation of the budget law

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Apr 2023, 4:24 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Mandalawi and Al-Sudani stress the importance of expediting the legislation of the budget law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-04-05 | 04:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, stressed today, Wednesday, during his meeting with the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, the need to expedite the passage of the budget law.

The media office of the First Deputy stated, in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "Al-Mandalawi met with the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani."
    [ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

He added, "The meeting discussed a number of files related to political, economic and security developments, and the importance of expediting the legislation of the budget law."[/size]

According to the statement, al-Mandalawi pointed out that "there is high cooperation and coordination between the legislative and executive authorities to expedite the approval of laws, especially those related to citizens' services."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:30 pm