Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emptying Kurdish Villages.. Guidance from Al-Sudani on Forced Migration in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emptying Kurdish Villages.. Guidance from Al-Sudani on Forced Migration in Kurdistan Empty Emptying Kurdish Villages.. Guidance from Al-Sudani on Forced Migration in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2023, 4:45 am

Emptying Kurdish Villages.. Guidance from Al-Sudani on Forced Migration in Kurdistan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 10:3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Sadiq Jaafar, confirmed that Al-Sudani gave the green light to open the file of abandoned villages in the Kurdistan region.
    Jaafar told (Baghdad Today) that "the Turkish incursion into large parts of the depth of the Kurdistan region in the past years, and the heavy bombardment of villages and towns, caused a large displacement movement that, unfortunately, was not highlighted despite the tragedy of thousands of families."
    He added, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani is aware of the seriousness of the situation in the Kurdistan region and its negative repercussions," pointing out that "he gave his orders to send a higher committee to assess the situation in the abandoned villages and seek to limit its numbers in order to find solutions to its file."
    He pointed out that "the Turkish incursion affects Iraq's security, threatens its stability and causes the displacement of thousands of families," noting that "Baghdad is trying to end the crisis through dialogue, away from any escalation that does not serve the security of the region in general."
    The Turkish forces continue to violate Iraqi sovereignty and penetrate the lands in the northern regions, while carrying out large-scale operations to chase the PKK, as well as targeting their headquarters from time to time with artillery shelling, which led to the migration of the people to those areas and neighboring places after repeated bombing.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:13 am