Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirement denies paying dues outside the controls and warns of fake pages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Retirement denies paying dues outside the controls and warns of fake pages Empty Retirement denies paying dues outside the controls and warns of fake pages

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2023, 7:07 am

Retirement denies paying dues outside the controls and warns of fake pages
    • Time: 04/12/2023 15:01:01

• Read: 52 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The National Retirement Authority would like to call upon the honorable retirees not to deal with any page on social networking sites that bears the name of the authority and to communicate only with the official page of the authority that is documented with the blue mark, as well as the page for the President of the National Retirement Authority that bears the name of Mr. Maher Hussein Rashid, which was published yesterday.

The National Retirement Authority denies the existence of any disbursement of dues outside the controls, and all that is spent is within the mechanism used for disbursement.
    Therefore, it was necessary to note that these links and pages should not be dealt with because they are not legitimate and legal.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:28 am