Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Prime Minister reaffirms Iraq's positions on international challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Prime Minister reaffirms Iraq's positions on international challenges Empty The Prime Minister reaffirms Iraq's positions on international challenges

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2023, 3:37 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Prime Minister reaffirms Iraq's positions on international challenges[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, when he received, yesterday, Tuesday, a call from US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, renewed Iraq's firm positions on security and economic issues and challenges, at the regional and international levels, and strengthening efforts for calm and strengthening the policy of dialogue to resolve differences. A statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office stated, "Al-Sudani and Blinken discussed bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States, and ways to enhance them at various levels."[/size]
    [size=45]and domains.” During the call, they discussed the efforts of the Iraqi government in the field of economic reform and diversification of development sources, in addition to the performance of the Iraqi security forces in pursuing terrorist remnants, and the role of the American side in providing assistance in the field of military advice and training.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:21 pm