Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Taif Sami: The Ministry of Finance has nothing to do with the salary scale

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Taif Sami: The Ministry of Finance has nothing to do with the salary scale Empty Taif Sami: The Ministry of Finance has nothing to do with the salary scale

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2023, 5:11 am

Taif Sami: The Ministry of Finance has nothing to do with the salary scale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    On Thursday, the Ministry of Finance denied responsibility for any amendment to the name of salaries, denying statements attributed to Minister Taif Sami in this regard.
    And the ministry stated in a statement that "some media platforms have dealt with misleading statements attributed to Finance Minister Taif Sami Muhammad regarding amending the new salary scale law, which claims to confirm that the salary scale is not true, but rather talk in the media only."
    And she added, "In this regard, the Ministry of Finance confirms its denial of these statements, and that everything that is being circulated is false news from websites and platforms whose purpose is to confuse and mislead public opinion."
    And she continued, "The issue of amending the salary scale is one of the powers of the committee formed by the Diwani order, and it is the only authority authorized to consider amending the law, not the Ministry of Finance, as it is an executive body only."
    The Ministry noted, "We call on the professional media to be accurate and take into account credibility in reporting news and statements, and to adopt accurate information from its official sources." 

Views 232
    Added 04/27/2023 - 5:05 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:37 am