Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“There is no justice.” The Sudanese financial advisor diagnoses the “problem” of the salary scale

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“There is no justice.” The Sudanese financial advisor diagnoses the “problem” of the salary scale Empty “There is no justice.” The Sudanese financial advisor diagnoses the “problem” of the salary scale

Post by Rocky Fri 05 May 2023, 4:26 am

[size=45][size=41]“There is no justice.” The Sudanese financial advisor diagnoses the “problem” of the salary scale[/size]
     13 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, diagnosed the problem of the salary scale of employees in the Civil Service Law, while confirming the existence of a huge disparity and a wide difference in employee salaries.
    In a press interview seen by Taqaddam, Salih said, “The Civil Service Law is the one that defines issues related to salaries and the retirement law is linked to it,” adding: “However, over the course of 20 years, many legislations with privileges have been legislated.”
    He added, "There is a huge disparity and a wide difference between the salaries of employees," considering the problem "represented in the rule of justice and the fact that there is no justice, and it is a major problem."
    Al-Sudani's financial advisor demanded, "The need to rationally restructure salaries, and an income standard should be established to be reviewed under the title of the long-term cost of living."
    Saleh stressed that "the law needs a national and political consensus," pointing out that "the solution to the issue is to support the low grades of retirees or employees."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:04 pm