Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: The budget has reached the stage of final touches

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: The budget has reached the stage of final touches Empty Parliamentary Legal: The budget has reached the stage of final touches

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2023, 4:28 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Legal: The budget has reached the stage of final touches[/size]
    Iraq
    12:06 - 2023-05-14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Aref Al-Hamami, revealed, on Sunday, the allocation of dispatch funds and unnecessary expenses to the poorest governorates in the 2023 budget, indicating that the budget has reached the stage of final touches.
    Al-Hamami said in a press statement, "The Parliamentary Finance Committee has reduced some expenses in the federal budget that are unnecessary and luxury, such as dispatches outside Iraq and directing these sums to the poorest provinces."

He added, "The Finance Committee is about to complete the final formulations of the draft budget law in order to present the law for a vote on it inside the dome of Parliament."

Al-Hamami pointed out, to "a reduction in some expenses in the federal budget that are considered unnecessary and luxury, such as dispatches outside Iraq, and directing these sums to the poorest provinces."

He pointed out, "The political forces in Parliament will work to pass the law, and there will be no obstacles in the voting session."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:38 pm