Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security& Defense Committee discusses reasons behind not assisting Iraqi soldiers in Saqlawiya

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Security& Defense Committee discusses reasons behind not assisting Iraqi soldiers in Saqlawiya Empty Security& Defense Committee discusses reasons behind not assisting Iraqi soldiers in Saqlawiya

Post by Bama Diva Wed 24 Sep 2014, 7:37 am

Security& Defense Committee discusses reasons behind not assisting Iraqi soldiers in Saqlawiya

September 24, 2014 by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee discussed with some security leaders the reasons behind not assisting the besieged soldiers in Saqlawiya.
    Source within the Committee stated to IraqiNews.com “The Committee hosted the Commander of Anbar Operations Command and a representative of the Join Operations Command in addition to the Commander of the Air Force witin the First Division to discuss the reasons behind not assisting the besieged soldiers in Saqlawiya.”
    It is worth mentioning that more than 300 Iraqi soldiers were besieged in Saqlawiya district in Anbar for five days without water and food where most of them were killed by the ISIL terrorists. /End/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:52 pm