Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Soldiers to Stop Assisting Refugees in Germany in Mid-2016

Lobo
    Lobo

Soldiers to Stop Assisting Refugees in Germany in Mid-2016 Empty Soldiers to Stop Assisting Refugees in Germany in Mid-2016

Post by Lobo Sat 02 Jan 2016, 5:32 pm

Soldiers to Stop Assisting Refugees in Germany in Mid-2016

© REUTERS/ Fabrizio Bensch
    Europe
    20:25 02.01.2016Get short URL

The German troops who assist refugees will be withdrawn at sometime between June and August of 2016 in case "the situation improves with the help of the undertaken measures," according to German Defense Minister Ursula von der Leyen.

German Police Unable to Locate Some 250,000 Illegal Migrants in Country

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Germany will stop deploying soldiers to assist refugees within the country in at some point in the summer this year, German Defense Minister Ursula von der Leyen said, a quoted by local media on Saturday.

According to von der Leyen, the troops will be withdrawn at sometime between June and August in case "the situation improves with the help of the undertaken measures," the Bundeswehr Journal reported.

“Assistance in situations of acute need should not become a permanent task of the Bundeswehr," the defense minister said, as quoted by the media.

Germany Admits Number of Refugees to Exceed 800,000 in 2015
    Amid the largest migrant crisis since World War II, some 7,000 soldiers are currently providing care and assistance to arriving refugees, many of whom are fleeing conflict and poverty in the Middle East and North Africa, and ensuring their registration.

In December, Bavaria's Social Minister Emilia Mueller said that the number of asylum seekers who have arrived in Germany since the beginning of 2015 has hit one million.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160102/1032611546/soldiers-refugees-germany.html#ixzz3w8Fegt4G

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 11:50 pm