Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The triple balancing act in front of the last three hours test: either to pass or face a legal probl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The triple balancing act in front of the last three hours test: either to pass or face a legal probl Empty The triple balancing act in front of the last three hours test: either to pass or face a legal probl

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2023, 2:14 pm

The triple balancing act in front of the last three hours test: either to pass or face a legal problem

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-06-08 13:16
    Font

Shafaq News/ The age of approving the tripartite federal budget is decreasing to only 3 remaining hours, specifically as the time approaches from 9 to 12 at night, while Iraq will enter the "unknown" state if it is not approved during this time.
    The political blocs are preparing, or so it seems, to approve the budget this evening, and with a date set at 8 pm for its approval, it seems that the date is still postponed to an indefinite time from this day.
    The missing or absent information is that this “huge” budget has a legal life of only three hours, specifically from 9 pm to 12 pm, and if it is not approved, Parliament will officially enter its legislative recess, which requires that it hold a session to extend its legislative term for an additional month starting from Tomorrow, which represents a "legal problem" for the budget if the budget is not approved during that day.
    Sources revealed to Shafaq News agency, "Any parliament session that will be held after 12:00 p.m. will be a legal problem, and its legitimacy can be challenged, because Parliament is actually entering its legislative recess."
    The sources also add that "there is another problem represented by the desire of 80 deputies to perform Hajj this year during the parliamentary recess, and the possibility that they will not attend the session if the parliament is extended for an additional month, which could delay the sessions until after Eid al-Adha."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:20 am