Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin announces the state of combating terrorism in Moscow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin announces the state of combating terrorism in Moscow Empty Putin announces the state of combating terrorism in Moscow

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2023, 8:11 am

[size=35][size=35]Putin announces the state of combating terrorism in Moscow[/size]

[/size]

International

[size][size]
    [/size]
    2023-06-24 | 03:11
    Putin announces the state of combating terrorism in Moscow Doc-P-459780-638231875563920970
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Internationals

announced the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, today, Saturday, the state of combating terrorism in the Russian capital, Moscow, while vowing that the response to the armed rebellion will be harsh.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

In a speech after the rebellion of Wagner's forces, Putin said, "Russia is fighting a hard fight for its future, and this requires leaving everything that weakens us," adding, "What we are facing today is internal betrayal."

He added, "Russia needs the unity of all its forces," adding, "What we are witnessing now is a stab in the back, and they must bear the punishment."

And the Russian President stressed: "We will respond harshly to this armed rebellion," adding: "We announced an anti-terror regime in Moscow and a number of provinces, and measures will be taken to restore stability in the country."RostovHe continued :

“We are fighting for the right to remainRussiaA country with a long history, and whoever organizes the rebellion is trying to push the country into surrender and civil war.”

He stressed that “personal interests led to the betrayal of the country and we will defend our country and our citizens,” warning that “any internal unrest constitutes a fatal threat to the state and is tantamount to a blow to the Russian people.

” His speech: "We have taken strict and severe measures to restore stability inRostovAnd the situation there is still difficult," adding, "As head ofRussiaI will do whatever it takes to defend the independence of the country and protect the citizens.”

He pointed out that “those who organized the armed rebellion and took up arms against the comrades in the fighting betrayed Russia and will be held responsible for that,” adding: “I call on Those who organized this crime to be rational and make the only option, which is to return to the homeland and stop these actions.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/international/459780/%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B1%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%88

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:52 am