Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese companies acquire the largest share of Iraq's oil within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese companies acquire the largest share of Iraq's oil within a month Empty Chinese companies acquire the largest share of Iraq's oil within a month

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:38 am

Chinese companies acquire the largest share of Iraq's oil within a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO" announced today, Tuesday, that Chinese oil companies were the most purchasers of Iraqi oil during the month of May.
    "Sumo" stated in a statistic published on its official website and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Chinese companies were the most numerous among other international companies in purchasing Iraqi oil, with 9 companies out of 39 companies that purchased oil during the month of May."
    She added that "Indian companies came second with 7 companies, then South Korean and American companies came third with 4 companies each, and Italian and Greek companies came fourth with two companies each, while the rest were distributed among Spanish, (Dutch-British) and Turkish companies." Russian, Egyptian, Emirati, Kuwaiti, Jordanian, French, Indonesian, Japanese, and one company for each.
    Somo indicated that it "depends on the sale of Iraqi oil on the main criteria for contracting with large, medium, independent and vertically integrated governmental international oil companies," noting that "the most prominent international companies that bought Iraqi oil are (Indian Hindustan, Korean Cocas, American Exxon Mobil, and Dutch-British Shell). Italian Wayne).

Views 15
    Added 06/27/2023 - 10:08 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:09 am