Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America supports the Iraqi energy deal with "Total" and considers it a "giant step"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America supports the Iraqi energy deal with "Total" and considers it a "giant step" Empty America supports the Iraqi energy deal with "Total" and considers it a "giant step"

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2023, 5:16 am

America supports the Iraqi energy deal with "Total" and considers it a "giant step"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-12 04:03
    Font

Shafaq News/ The US State Department considered, on Wednesday, the deal concluded by the Iraqi government with "Total Energies" as a "giant step" towards energy independence and enhancing its security in the country.
    State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said in a statement today: We support Iraq's efforts to achieve energy independence and improve service delivery.

He added that the Iraqi energy deal with Total Energies is a giant step towards enhancing energy security in Iraq and providing economic opportunities for all Iraqis.
    The Iraqi Oil Ministry and Total recently signed a $27 billion contract for four oil and gas projects and renewable energy projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:27 pm