Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: Re-opening of the significant transportation line (4) from Al-Midan Square to Al-Nas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: Re-opening of the significant transportation line (4) from Al-Midan Square to Al-Nas Empty Transportation: Re-opening of the significant transportation line (4) from Al-Midan Square to Al-Nas

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2023, 6:49 am

Transportation: Re-opening of the significant transportation line (4) from Al-Midan Square to Al-Nasr Square

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Iraqi Ministry of Transport, the General Company for the Transport of Passengers and Delegations, announced, on Tuesday, the reactivation of the transportation line of significance (4) from the Bab Al-Muazzam area to Al-Nasr Square in the capital, Baghdad, via its double-decker buses, in cooperation with the concerned authorities, to serve the honorable citizens.
    And the general manager of the company, Eng. Karim Kazem Hussein, said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, "Based on the directives of the Minister of Transport, Professor Razzaq Muhaibis Al-Saadawi, the company's staff in the internal transport department were instructed to reopen the transport line that starts from Al-Midan Square towards the Shorja area and Al-Wathba Square passing through Al-Sinak area, then through the Tahrir Tunnel to Al-Midan Square.
     He added, "This step comes within a series of steps and measures that the company will take to reopen all transport lines and to develop the reality of internal transport in the capital, Baghdad, and other Iraqi provinces."

Views 11
    Added 07/18/2023 - 2:09 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:48 am