Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament reveals the United Nations' disregard for Iraq's claims on water and calls for the use of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament reveals the United Nations' disregard for Iraq's claims on water and calls for the use of Empty Parliament reveals the United Nations' disregard for Iraq's claims on water and calls for the use of

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2023, 4:57 am

[rtl]Parliament reveals the United Nations' disregard for Iraq's claims on water and calls for the use of the economic card[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/07/30 19:09  , number of readings: 300 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Amer Al-Fayez, stressed, on Sunday, the need to use the economic card to force Ankara to increase the waters of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, stressing that the United Nations did not respond to Iraq's demands in this file.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Fayez said in a press interview, 

"Iraq has legitimate rights to the waters of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, as it is the estuary, and all international laws give it the right to claim it, especially as water security is strategic and is a source of life for people.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The economic relations between Ankara and Baghdad annually reach huge sums of more than 20 billion dollars, and they really represent an economic card, but with Iraq's industrial status and the market's dependence on Turkish goods and the change to other alternatives, maneuvering in this file by the government is limited.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "Iraq, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, called on the United Nations to intervene, but the latter has not moved so far," pointing to "the need to pay attention to the danger of the receding of the waters of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, because it may lead us to a great disaster whose features began to appear in the thirst and migration of agricultural areas.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:26 pm