Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A statement from the Investment Authority regarding the adoption of the dinar in transactions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A statement from the Investment Authority regarding the adoption of the dinar in transactions Empty A statement from the Investment Authority regarding the adoption of the dinar in transactions

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2023, 2:13 pm

A statement from the Investment Authority regarding the adoption of the dinar in transactions

[ltr]2023.08.16 - 19:31[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    The head of the National Commission for Investment, Haider Muhammad Makiya, chaired a joint meeting with the Central Bank of Iraq and investment companies, on Wednesday, and stressed the need for companies to deal in the Iraqi dinar, in compliance with the directives and instructions issued by the concerned authorities in this regard.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The head of the National Commission said in a statement, which "NAS" received a copy of (August 16, 2023), that "the directives issued by the Central Bank and the Commission contribute to the consolidation of the national economy through studied mechanisms that adopt the Iraqi currency in financial transactions and transfers as a decisive factor for the importance of achieving economic stability."  

He added, "The commission directed investment commissions in all provinces to monitor investment companies to deal in dinars in paying installments for housing units in complexes," indicating "the importance of commitment to signing investment contracts and including values ​​and prices in Iraqi dinars."  

He continued, "The authority is keen to facilitate and simplify the procedures related to the implementation of projects, including customs exemptions for building and construction materials and entry visas."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:27 pm