Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity responds to a report by the Office of Financial Supervision regarding waste of funds and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity responds to a report by the Office of Financial Supervision regarding waste of funds and Empty Electricity responds to a report by the Office of Financial Supervision regarding waste of funds and

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2023, 4:41 am

Electricity responds to a report by the Office of Financial Supervision regarding waste of funds and investment contracts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-08-18 02:24
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Friday, the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity issued an explanatory statement, in which it responded to the report of the Federal Supervision Bureau, and what some media reported about the waste of money and investment contracts related to energy purchase.
    The ministry said in a statement today that: What the Bureau's report mentioned is a reference to energy sale and purchase contracts signed with investment companies (Tuke or buy).

The ministry stated that these investment contracts were signed in the year (2014, 2015 and 2016), with governmental decisions issued by previous governments, and endorsement by the Ministerial Energy Council at that time.
    According to the statement, the current government, since its inception, and under the guidance of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani, has begun to review these contracts, and to form a committee by order of my office headed by the Minister of Electricity Ziyad Ali Fadel, and the membership of a number of consultants and sectoral bodies to discuss these previously concluded contracts, and to prepare recommendations consistent with And preserving the right of the state and public money, pointing out that the formed committee has initiated several meetings to take the necessary recommendations regarding the directive.
    The statement quoted the Minister of Electricity as saying: The ministry works with transparency and clarity, and that all the doors and formations of the ministry are open to the oversight, parliamentary and judicial authorities to review previous and current contracts, and we support their efforts to monitor government performance and preserve public money.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:59 pm