Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Nermin Maarouf meets with the Governor of the Central Bank to follow up on the proble

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Nermin Maarouf meets with the Governor of the Central Bank to follow up on the proble Empty Representative Nermin Maarouf meets with the Governor of the Central Bank to follow up on the proble

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2023, 10:49 am

[size=46]Representative Nermin Maarouf meets with the Governor of the Central Bank to follow up on the problems and concerns of citizens in the region[/size]
    Kurdistan
    13:38 - 2023-08-17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Dr. Nermin Maarouf, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, met with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to present a number of demands related to the lives and livelihood of citizens in the Kurdistan Region.
    Dr. Nermin Maarouf said during a special statement to PUKMEDIA: In continuation of my follow-up to the concerns, problems and rights of citizens in the Kurdistan Region, I submitted a number of demands to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq.
    She added: I called for addressing the problems of citizens who own old Iraqi money of the 25 Swiss dinars category and who have been exposed to great material damage for more than 30 years and have not yet been compensated.
    And she explained: I also discussed with the governor of the Central Bank the provision of dollar currency for merchants who own small and medium projects in the Kurdistan Region at the usual exchange rate, similar to the rest of the provinces of Iraq.
    And Dr. Nermin Maarouf continued: I also demanded, during my meeting with the Governor of the Central Bank, the opening of a branch of the Central Bank of Iraq in the Sulaymaniyah Governorate, and the reopening of the branches of Al-Rafidian and Al-Rashid Banks in the governorates of the Kurdistan Region.
    She noted that the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq promised to work on studying the demands and implementing them soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:23 pm