Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh calls on the government to open the Baiji refinery file: a plan to target the crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh calls on the government to open the Baiji refinery file: a plan to target the crowd Empty Al-Fateh calls on the government to open the Baiji refinery file: a plan to target the crowd

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh calls on the government to open the Baiji refinery file: a plan to target the crowd[/size]
    • Today 12:19

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Hussein Al-Fatlawi, demanded, on Tuesday, the government to open a serious and high-level investigation to reveal the responsible party and the people involved in the theft of Baiji oil refinery equipment. 
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "The theft of Baiji refinery equipment was planned by targeting the popular crowd to distort its image by broadcasting programs and news bulletins affiliated with the yellow channels, after it achieved victories over ISIS and their supporters, and thwarted the plan to destroy the country."
    He added, "The appearance of these stolen equipment in the Kurdistan region acquitted the popular crowd of this accusation that these satellite channels have sung over the past years."
    Al-Fatlawi pointed out that "the Iraqi street has not yet been convinced of the government's graduation in the issue of retrieving this equipment, but rather wants to reveal the truth in a transparent manner."
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance called on the government to "open a serious and high-level investigation to uncover the responsible party and the people involved in the theft of Baiji refinery equipment." 
    And security expert Adnan Al-Saadi confirmed, to Al-Maalouma, that finding the equipment of the Baiji refinery in the Kurdistan region, which had been stolen, revealed an American scheme that I wanted to distort the image of the popular crowd by accusing one of its factions. End / 25 pm

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:30 am